Sonic Dx is a revolution in pathology result reporting, providing doctors with the ability to securely look-up results from their desktop or mobile devices. The feature-rich interface includes the ability to share results, order new tests, create folders and lists of special patients, and to look up and chart previous results.
- Securely share reports with colleagues or patients
- Request additional tests electronically
- Cumulative results and graphing
- Detailed test information from SonicEdu, the online version of the popular Sonic Pathology Handbook, available online and for iOS
- Filter results by location and other options
- Enable custom reports - developed especially for you, to meet your needs
- Order pathology supplies online
Accessing Sonic Dx
|Access via computer||iPhone/iPad||Android|
|Go to www.sonicdx.com.au||Search for Sonic Dx and download the app||Search for Sonic Dx and download the app|
Existing Webster users simply log in with your current Webster username and password.
If you're not an existing Webster user, click here to register, or phone Client IT on (03) 6237 1247 or (03) 6332 0503